Thursday, April 23, 2009

Starting a blog....

Well, once again I am going to attempt to keep this up. I have started a few of these blogs and just lost track of keeping them up. I am going to attempt to post a blog at least once a week. My friend and sister-n-law, Stephanie, said that I should do this....So, here goes....

Like I said in my "About Me" portion....
I will soon be 32 years old....July 7th for those who can't remember. I am beginning to feel my age. I was thinking yesterday, "I have a son that will be 11 years old in a few weeks." Wow, it seems as though he was just a baby. And now I have this wild and crazy baby, Nico.....he really wears me out. I thought that I was ready to have another little one in the house. Holy crap....he is a serious full time job. Temper temper temper....must have things his way! If I didn't have Rohan to help me with him, I would be completely gray! LOL! Speaking of Rohan, he is the love of my life. I could never ask for a better man, better friend, or better father! He is just amazing!

We are very happy! Living in Weaverville, North Carolina. We both would love to move to a warmer climate with a beach close by, however, we are going to let Nico get a little older before we do that.

Hmmm...I think that will do for the moment....
More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment