Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recipes....Ranch Turkey Burgers

Stephanie asked for some recipes for her family...
Here is one that my family loves....well, Rohan and I love them, Nico won't eat anything! ;)

Ranch Turkey Burgers

1 to 2 pounds of ground white turkey breast
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch mix (dry)
1/3 cup of plain bread crumbs (I use panko bread crumbs)
1 egg

Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Form patties to what ever size you like....we like huge burgers ;). You can grill these or cook them on stove top. Either way you may need to use a little oil so they don't stick. I use Pam cooking spray.
They really don't take a long time to cook....usually 5 to 7 minutes on each side....depends on the size of burger.

We use Cobblestone hamburger buns, top burgers with cheddar cheese slices, lettuce, tomato, and onion....but you can use whatever you like.

I hope your family enjoys these as much as we do....happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment